Wednesday, February 11, 2015

JUST A LIITLE HUMOR ON WALKING

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE PUNS;
Importance of Walking

 
   Walking can add minutes to your life.
   This enables you at 85 years old
  to spend   an additional 5 months in a nursing
   home at £2000 per month.

********** *******************************
    My grandpa started walking
    five miles a day when he was 60..
    Now he's 97 years old
    and we don't know where he is...

   
*******************************************
    I like long walks,
    especially when they are taken
    by people who annoy me.
  
 *******************************************
    The only reason I would take up walking
    is so that I could hear heavy breathing again
.
   
***************************** ***************
    I have to walk early in the morning,
    before my brain figures out what I'm doing..
   
********************************************
    I joined a health club last year,
    spent about £1000.
    Haven't lost a KG.
    Apparently you have to go there.

  
*******************************************
  
Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',
    I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

   
********************************************
    I do have flabby thighs,
    but fortunately my stomach covers them.

**************** **************************
    The advantage of exercising every day
    is so when you die, they'll say,
    'Well, he looks good doesn't he.'

   
********************************************
    If you are going to try cross-country skiing,
    start with a small country.
   
********************************************
    I know I got a lot of exercise
    the last few years,......
    just getting over the hill.

 
******************************************
   We all get heavier as we get older,
    because there's a lot more information in our heads.
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
   
*********************** ***************** ****
    AND


    Every time I start thinking too much
    about how I look,
    I just find a Happy Hour
    and by the time I leave,
    I look just fine.

   
********************************************
   You could run this over to your friends,
  But just e-mail it to them!