Tuesday, August 02, 2011

GLACE BAY SEASONAL EVENT CVF -192

Notice TO VOLKSSPORTERS:

You may have seen on the news that NS is having gas shortages, Gas Bars, service station are running out of fuel due to an accident at our largest refinery.

Therefore as of Yesterday 01 August, the CO-OP Gas Bar that houses CBIH SEAS Event - CVF -192 is closed until more fuel arrives.

The hours of operation for this business will be sporadic over the next few weeks or month!

Volkssporters, local and from outside of the area should call before heading to Glace Bay.

Call me at 902-849-0747 and I will do my best to get you signed in and provide copies of our walk directions.

I will make arrangements to have your IVV books or insert stamped, once this little crisis is over!

I have tried to recover the walk box to no avail, however it would not be of much advantage anyway.

Rollie Coombes, Glace Bay, CVF - 192 Seasonal Walk Contact Person

bretonhoppers@hotmail.com